Friday, July 2, 2010

Dancing the Night away x 5

Man, it seems like I have been, and will be going dancing several weekends in a row.  Right now I'm in the middle of this trend.  I went last week for a friend's goodbye, tomorrow is another friend's birthday. Following week another birthday. Then I go to Chicago for a conference, which I was told will be one huge 5 day-long party (I'm sure my liver will hate me after that... but it won't be done).  And the weekend I get back I have the wedding of some good friends that I will be sure to bust out my best dance moves for.

I love dancing.  Unfortunately, I usually feel the need for a little liquid courage before stepping on the dance floor.  Which adds the calories.  I'm sure the amount I dance burns some of those calories, but my dilemma is still the same. If I want to lose weight, I should cut back on the booze. I know that. At least lower my tolerance some how so that I don't need to drink much at all. It doesn't look like that's happening this month.

Or maybe my problems are bigger than losing weight? I actually do wonder that....

No comments:

Post a Comment