Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rockstar dance moves

So, as I mentioned in my last post, I went dancing last night.  The music was pretty decent--a mix of old school hip hop and new school dance music.  There was this South Indian guy there that must have been a professional dancer (I thought) because he was totally bustin' a move on the dance floor.  At some point we crossed paths on the dance floor and I totally kept up with him. He's such a good dancer! It was tons of fun, and a great work out. Now, for that I don't need to drink at all.  South Indians have some crazy moves.   Check it out:


Now, if I could only find out the name of the song I was dancing to... it was really cool. It seemed European or jazz-y but with a fast tempo.  It had a trumpet playing in it like jive music.

And in case you were wondering, the gluten free cake was a hit! They said it tasted like normal chocolate cake! Success!

Tomorrow, we're off to climb chief mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment