Sunday, June 20, 2010

Balloon

I feel like all of the positive self image and confidence in myself I had last month is fading.  I feel like a balloon.  Maybe I'm just bloated, but I really don't think so. It started on Monday when I had a major presentation and the button up shirt I had set out for myself fit a bit tighter around the arms.   I so badly want to feel confident when I go to Chicago next month.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking of some unhealthy way to lose weight fast. That's when I know I'm in a lower place than I was before.

Maybe once I start running regularly this week after work I'll feel okay again. But I'm tired, and I've spent a whole week being sad (about my grandma, not life!)... Must get out of this rut before it consumes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment