Saturday, June 5, 2010

Welcome! Let's begin!

Day 1 of the blog!

Today was an awful day for healthy eating. And forget exercise...

It was a work buddy's last day before he heads out east for his wedding so another work colleague and I decided to take him out for a pint as his first "bachelor party" (I'm sure his friends out east have something cooler planned for him!). Of course 1 pint turned into 2.  Then I was off to a networking banquet for a food technologists professional association and of course that involves more drinking.  But as a woman, I learned that if I can keep up with the guys and not become ridiculously inebriated and hold my own, I can go far in life.  And with the buffet at the banquet, I need not say more.  Too much food!

Well, better luck (to have the will power) for healthy eating next time.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging.

    Feel free to express yourself and let blogging help you to express yourself.

    ReplyDelete