Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dancing the night away!

Man, I completely forgot how much dancing burns calories! We went out to a night club with the girls from work and had such a blast. I think in the 4 hours that we were there, I only stepped off the dance floor twice. And that's because I was wear some high heels and my feet were killing me by the end of the night. But this morning, I'm totally feeling the work out from my feet, to my legs, and my abs!  Yes, that's right, my abs!  Dancing is an abs work out?

The unfortunate thing is that since I have a high alcohol tolerance, the amount of alcohol I consumed surely negates the calories I would have lost.

However, considering how much fun I had last night, I think I would totally go again soon!

On the other hand, when I was trying on outfits for the evening, this cute tube top I bought in December from Chicago fits me again!  But i wouldn't say it looks amazing yet--almost there. I think if I do sit-ups/crunches/other ab workouts, I will probably look great in it by the time I go back to Chicago in 5 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Sweety, you as no other knows beauty comes from the inside, LOL
    Laughed my head off while reading your blog. How did you manage to consume #alcohol while you only left the dance floor twice. Or was this before and after. I had these fantasies that people kept bringing you drinks while you jumped around. Keep writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Rossi.. ever heard of double fisting? Hahahaha no, I didn't double fist. Not this time anyway.

    I guess I "left" the dance floor to get drinks, but I returned promptly to the dancefloor with my drinks. So essentially, I meant, I didn't get off my feet except for two times. And I danced while in line for drinks ;-)

    ReplyDelete