Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stress, rain, and cravings

Major project to present in less than a week = major stress.  Actually I have been pretty mellow for being stressed out, but I know I've been stressed because I've been sleeping too much.  Just this morning I woke up at 10am, when I should have been leaving for school before 9am.  But then again, on Monday night I was up till 4am and woke up at 7am finishing and submitting a major paper. So I think my body is just trying to catch up with the sleep.  Next week will be a better week.

The rain here doesn't help so much with wanting to go for a run. But I just got wind (pun intended)  that the weather will be sunny for the next 12 days after today!  I'm planning to go on a hike on Sunday  to Lynn Valley Suspension Bridge.  This has definitely got to be one of my favourite places in this city.









































And on another subject,
As far as cravings go, last night I was totally craving some fried chicken after reading Ramon V.'s Review of the Day for Duffin's Donuts.  But, this blog is totally keeping me more self-aware and accountable for my food decisions.  I was toying between the idea of going out at 10:30 pm (because that's when I was hungry for dinner) to get something fried or eat whatever I had in my fridge. And finally I made the smart decision to raid my fridge and eat the left over Indian food I had in there.  Butter chicken and mutter paneer may not be the healthiest food choices, but it's got to be better than fried chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment